Friday, March 11, 2011

Bullying

I have seen bullying many times. The most notable was in summer camp of 2nd or 3rd grade. Not summer school, but summer camp, it was optional. To the point, we were doing arts and crafts and my friends made a lot of these cloth rope bracelet thingys. During recess, one of my friends actually told the others to tie him up. I sat down and watched them tie him while eating. Although he did tell them to tie them up, they started messing with him, kicking rocks and other minor stuff. Seeing as he was laughing, I didn't do a thing. A counselour came by, grabbed me, my friends, untied the tied up friend, and brought us all in. We actually had a minor "court" session, in which I was under prosecution for allowing it to happen. I was set free, but the other kids weren't. They hold no grudge, even though they were suspended.

1 comment:

  1. Bullying is truely a very sad thing to do to another human being. If each of us treated each other better the world would be a better place.

    ReplyDelete